Sunday, July 17, 2016

16 July dates

Not only full time working mom is looking forward for weekends, but stay at home moms love weekends as well. That's when we have one extra pair of hands.. and inhale some fresh air or take a break from the kitchen and eat out. It feels so refreshing to be able to at least get out from the four walls at home and explore the city.

Remember we took some photoshoots of baby Vi at Brides n Blooms (Puchong)? Last weekend we headed over again to choose photos! We purchased a coupon from Groupon for only RM29 and the package comes with 4 edited photos in soft copy and 2x4R 2X8R. Tell me now, 4 out of 60+ photos, how to choose when all the photos are so so good and pretty? It was just so hard to choose. Okay fine, if you want to top up additional photos, it will cost RM10 per photo. Or I can purchase all the photos (roughly about 150+ over photos), for RM450! Definitely a no-no to purchase all the photos. The husband is not going to agree. And some photos are repeated, I don't need to own all. A few different poses will do.  

 
We were late for the appointment because it was raining cats and dogs outside. So, we decided to leave the kids in the car with Justin while I quickly go up and choose the photos. I wish it wasn't raining and everyone can tag along.

 
These gowns are so so pretty! I have this idea to sign up for another wedding photoshoot package (gonna look for cheap package on groupon, again) on our 10th anniversary. I think it would be fun... to look back how far we have come along after 10 years of marriage. 

 
 I couldn't resist, but to add on this additional piece. I wanted to add a few more but I was afraid the hubby is gonna kill me! Haha. Little did I know, when I told him in the car that most of the photos are so so pretty and it only cost RM10 per piece, he actually asked if I did add any extra and purchased those photos since we had took so much trouble and time to go all the way for the 2 days photoshoot. I said no, I only added one photo. HUHH? Only one? Why you didn't add a few more? My hubby is an unpredictable man. Whenever I think he doesn't approve, the outcome is always the opposite, he approves. But whenever I think he is ok with something, after discussion with him, he said not worth. Lol. 

After choosing all the photos, it was already 3pm and we decided to head to the mall for early dinner. I went straight to the nursing room to nurse baby Vi. It's a little difficult to nurse her in public nowadays because she distracted easily when she hears noises. She will be latching and unlatching whenever she hears some noise. It was much easier to nurse her in public when she was younger (less kei po chi, hehehe). After nursing her, I changed her diaper and yess... mommy and baby window shopping time, while the two older kids hanged out with daddy at the toy's shop. I hopped in and out of the shops. It feels so good to even get to "cuci mata" with all the latest trend and new arrivals of clothes. Window shopping might be so boring for her that she zzzzz off in her stroller. 

Nothing much to buy, I only look for clothes labeled with 50% discounts. Unfortunately most of them ran out of stock. Left with either too small or too big.We then had early dinner, as early as 5pm. Sushi Zanmai was the call for the day.

 
Yummy yummy sushi.. I just love sushi zanmai and can never get bored of their sushi.

 
The hubby ordered this tofu hotplate. First time trying this and again, Sushi Zanmai never disappoint us. I guess everything in the menu are good. 

After finishing our dinner, our tummy is calling out for desserts! We shall end our Saturdate with a nice dessert. We walked around the mall and came across this new dessert restaurant, Madame Waffle. The menu looks interesting, it was quite crowded as well and we decided to give it a try.


 The green tea lover hubby decided to try this, which cost us RM30. *rolling eyes* 

And the berries lover (me) chose Blueberry cream cheese waffle which cost RM10.50. Guess what? Turn our mine is nicer than his. Haha.

And that pretty summarizes our Saturdate. 

And on Sunday, we brought baby Vi into the church auditorium for the first time! Usually I will be hanging out with her and few other fellow mommies in the nursery, but yesterday I decided to bring her inside the main hall. I prayed that she won't fuss during the service. She did cry a while during the praise and worship because the drums were too loud, but after some cuddles, she slept and woke up when the preaching started. Baby Vi needs some spiritual food is it? She woke up automatically when Ps Troy went up the stage. She didn't fuss, I continued to carry her until the few last minutes, she started to get a bit reckless. Thank God, the sermon was about to end and yeay.. we did it! Well done baby Vi, more Sundays to come. I would rather go into the hall with her than be in the nursery. =D

Look at our happy baby when the church service ended. I hope every Sunday she's like this so that I can enjoy my Sunday service in the hall.

And look! Who's in the kitchen? The hubby took over the kitchen's job for dinner and he cooked up a storm. Grilled salmon with boiled broccoli and mashed potatoes. He's my western hubby because he always love western food.

I love it whenever he steps into the kitchen. That pretty means I get some much needed rest and I don't have to crack my head to think what to cook. This meal is so hearty.. so much love in the plate. 

By far, this is my longest post? Haha. Thank you for reading if you do ... I just love weekends and counting down for the coming weekend, though today is only Monday. Hehe. Goodbye weekends, see you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment