Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Baby Vi on Highchair @ 5.5Months

Oh Boy!! Where did the time go? Where is mommy's little newborn? Time just flew by without us really sitting down and enjoy every golden nuggets. She's growing up too fast. Or perhaps the time flew by too fast. In 1 week's time, she will be starting her first solid. This time, I'm determined to try BLW. Since I didn't get to start solid with the first two older kids because they were in the babysitter while I was working, I'm just so excited to start this new journey, eating journey with my little girl. First food in my mind is avocado! Since it's packed with nutrients, I hope she likes it. This weekend I shall go and hunt for avocados. Seriously, I'm very excited!!


 
 Sitting on the high chair like a pro! Bought the high chair and high chair bumper from Ikea Malaysia. Just love it because it supports her so well that she didn't get any chance to move around. Just stay still like that until she's a pro sitter. The minute after I placed her on this high chair, she started to lick the table. Lol. Am sure she's as excited as me.

 
I bought this toy from Pigeon quite some time and it has been left hanging on her playgym. Somehow one day, she grew interest in this little chewing toy and just couldn't stop nomnomnoming on it. Guess she might be teeting soon.

Out of topic a bit, but I just like this drawing from Ash. She attempted to draw peppa pig, but somehow peppa pig became two headed pig and this doesn't look like pig, it looks more like a rabbit's head. Haha. Anyway, good job little one. And yeah, she can write a lot of sentences now all by her own initiatives, without me coaching her what to write and how to write. Mommy is so proud of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment