Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Who makes me smile the most?

Who makes me smile the most? Whenever I'm not in the mood, whenever I'm down, whenever I'm lost, whenever nothing seems right, only four important persons in my life that can make me smile!

1) My Forever Faithful God
2) My Darling Husband
3) My Precious baby
4) My family

They are the one that brought me up, fed me, groomed me, gave me their everything and no matter how many times I fail them, they never give up on me, they still love me for who I am. And they are the one that I trust the most, the level of trust couldn't be compared with anyone else, even my friends.

Anyway, back to my initial intention.... Every time when I meet the important persons in my life, somehow they just manage to give me a high level of satisfaction and happiness.

Every night when we pray before we sleep, we thank God that He is always there in our midst, in our family. We can trust Him on our fears, career, family, safety.. He's the provider, He's the author of our faith, He's the writer of our life, He's the richest banker in Heaven, He's the only one that we can lean on, hope for and trust. As much as we love our children and words couldn't express the level of love, and sometimes it is too much of love that I feel my heart is going to burst. It's till this extend. And do you know that our Abba Father loves us the same? He loves us so much that His heart is overflowing with love. Sometimes I just feel bad, when I'm in need, I cry out to Him, but when life is good, I'm just a normal friend with Him. =( I'm sorry Father!

My husband is amazing! At days of grumpiness, he's there, listen patiently and when he got scolded for no reason, he understand that it is just the way I'm releasing my stress. Poor guy, absorb my bits of tension, stress, tiredness and all he did was just absorb and poor guy again, I squeeze him when I need him. We have so much lesser time together, He's busy with our baby, his work and phone, I'm busy with our baby, housework, free-time project (eg, sewing,baking)... Sometimes we were so busy that we hardly cuddle and talk and share experiences. The only time we come together is when we're done with our busy-ness and it's time to sleep. Despite all this, we still remain strong. "A ring has no end, so does your love has no end" Ps Chris mentioned this during our marriage counseling and he's right. A ring is a circle, a circle has no end and when we decided to wear for each other the wedding ring, we are wearing the commitment for life. Nothing can separate us and I love you much! I thank God for this strong pillar!

Our baby is so precious and dear to us. She brings so much joy to us when she chuckles at our silly faces, silly acts or even sometimes we do not expect her to chuckle, she just chuckles happily. How sweet is that. Every time when I look at her, my heart leaps for joy. Everyday, Mon-Fri, I just can't wait to go home and have time with my sweetie. She kicks excitedly the moment she sees us. Career is no longer important for me, as long as I have enough money to spend and save, it is more than sufficient. I do not want to go any further, getting more money but loosing the golden moments in life. "Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had" I do not want to miss any opportunity watching our baby grow, and loosing every important moment. Even a chuckle from her is a golden nugget for me. Watching how fast her teeth grow makes my heart proud. Looking at the way she crawls makes my eyes tear. I love her much and I thank God for this precious gift. A miracle!

I have two families now, and they are just so important to me. I miss everyone of them, especially my mom's home cook food. Every time when I'm back hometown, I feel so relax, I'm out of the busyness in life, I'm out of the stress cage, I'm out of the city jam, I'm out of the world and I'm in my comfort zone. Hometown is still the best, and I wish my families are staying nearby that I can hop on anytime I like. All I can say is, I miss my parents, I miss my grandma, I miss my aunties, uncles, cousins..........

Ok, enough of the emo post. What I'm trying to say here is these are the important people in my life that only them can make me smile. Only them I trust and Only them I love the most..........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment