Thursday, May 17, 2012

Convert from old T-shirt to Short Leggings

This is part of my free-time project and I love sewing/baking/cooking whenever I have some "extra" time. I got inspired by one of my friend and she sews great leggings and romper for her baby girl. So, it's my time to get started of the sewing kits and scissors and CUT.

The downside is it is extremely difficult to find really nice stretchable cloth. I went to Nagoya and Kamdar but both shops do not sell tshirt type of cloth. It's not easy to find.. and I ended up dug my wardrobe and looked for old T-shirts that I can't fit or I don't like to wear. I found this ... and I started to get hold of my scissors and zooom.... Felt a bit wasteful for cutting such a nice shirt, but my heart whispers "It's ok, you can't wear anyway". Haha!

So where did I learn how to sew leggins? Here's the tutorial Make-it-Love-it.
Very simple steps, very easy to sew and I'm done with the project in 30mins. =)

My next project - Convert from Tshirt to baby dress! Yippeee..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment