Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Her legacy will continue, inspiring many......

Baby Destiny Zoe Oh has set such a great impact in many of our lives. Every time I watched her video, I shed tears. Life is fragile. Life is a miracle. Life is not easy. Destiny taught me the word "treasure" and her parents taught me the word "Trust". Treasure every seconds in your life, treasure the moments with your family, Treasure what you have. Despite what happens in life, trust God. Trust Him because His ways are always higher than ours, His thoughts are far better than ours and His plans are perfect. Trust!

We always do not have an answer what is happening in our life. Why is this happening to me and not her? I serve you, I obey your word but why? Most of the times, we do not have an answer. And that's where we know how much we trust God in our future when we say I surrender my future into your hands. Don't forget your prayer, "God, use me" "God, expand my inner man" "Jesus I love you" "God I trust in You"... all these prayers are so powerful and be prepared for greater things.
Remember the Bible says ,
2 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. James 1:2-4

Destiny indeed has impacted my life. Her fighting and endurance spirit touched me much. She was just a baby and yet she knew how to fight for her life. I am an adult and sometimes I just let it be and give up first instead of fighting till the end. I'm learning from Destiny about fighting. She fought for her life, 10 months in the womb and 3 days on earth, she finished the race strong and impacted thousands of lives. She was just a 3 days old baby and look at the great works that she had done in this world. I'm proud of her. Her legacy will continue inspiring thousands......

On her memorial service, I just couldn't hold back my tears. But, as I saw David and Shirley, I knew I should stop crying. David stepped up to the stage and said "How many of you know that our God reigns? Give God a big hand." Despite the pain in the wound due to C-sect, Shirley stood up during the entire praise and worship. They are an amazing couple, a couple that trust God wholeheartedly, faithfully serving Him, and still praising Him even during this tough season. They taught me what real faithfulness is and I mirrored myself........ I have so much to learn.

Friends, life shouldn't be taken for granted and give thanks for what you have now. Don't complain anymore about life but life should be lived to the fullest. Life is a miracle. Abortion is not an option. It is not you who give life and the decision to terminate a life is also not yours. Treasure life!

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. And now the prize awaits me—the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return.  2 Timothy 4:7-8

Here's the powerful message shared by David and Shirley on Destiny's memorial service.
Destiny Zoe Oh - Little Warrior Princess!

And here's our Little Warrior Princess! Forever our Princess... <3


We will see you one day in Heaven, Baby D.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment