Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rou Gu Cha King @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

*Warning : Non Halal* =)
I found this restaurant very interesting because you actually hardly find a rou gu cha restaurant in a shopping mall. So far I've not seen any in KL's shopping mall. Please let me know if you know of any ok. This is actually a good start and an absolutely perfect decision to open such restaurant in a shopping mall if and only if they can deliver really good & kau bak kut teh just like in Klang, the sales will definitely be overflowing because people loves BKT!
The ambience in the restaurant...
This was the set that we ordered ~ Double Value Meal worth RM31.90.

Gan Rou Gu Cha ~ Ribs, Streaky Pork, Cartilage, Meat Ball, Mushroom, Beancurd Stick, Cuttlefish, Lady Finger, Dry Chillies, Vegetable.
Rou Gu Cha (Original) Soup
The side dishes included in the double value meal ~ Steam rice, chinese cruller, seasonal bean sprouts, herbal jelly, dim sum (Flower prawn), herbal egg and chinese tea.
Guess if my Justin enjoyed this meal? LOL.....

Total added up to RM35.10.

Anyway, it was CNY on that day and I really had a great time digging treasures from the 50-70% discounts at the Padini Concept Store. Really cheap!!! And now, I'm still regret that I didn't grab more white shirts. Sad and Sigh.... Everytime I told Justin that this will be my last shopping for the month, but I just can't keep my promise. Hahaha.... Girls are Girls! Guys, when a girl tells you that this will be her last dress for the month, just listen and record down when she said that and when is the next time she brings back a dress. Haha...

3 comments:

  1. Penang.....BKT??? ok..that's something funny....but both are very Hokkien city....so...probably there's some connection there

    ReplyDelete
  2. sz..ba kut teh?? klang the best...come lets go for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheep : haha... but one is North hokkien and the other is South Hokkien. Only the south hokkien ppl can make good BKT, wonder what hidden ingredients they use...

    CL : Saliva-ling for the BKT? Enjoy ur Philippine food la.. .haha. Eat pork sinigang for me ok!! and yeah, my precious 7D mango. Hahaha.. thanks :D

    ReplyDelete