Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY 2010 Shopping and Preparation

Happy Chinese New Year to all and don't forget to be home for CNY. Respect your parents and family members in this season and enjoy yourself, enjoy the cookies, enjoy the fellowship and enjoy everything! Forget bout work and just ENJOY! =D


Deco at Midvalley.... and last shopping before CNY.

Weekdays and they even have this performance... I thought performances are only during weekends, but no, weekdays too...

How talented they were....

The crowd at Midvalley during one of the weekdays, can you imagine that? I believe weekends will be a very massive crowd! So, no last minute shopping for CNY during weekends.

Lion dance performance at Centrepoint! He saw me taking photo of him and then he slowly danced towards me and stopped and posed right in front of me! How nice of him!

After taking photo... he slowly danced back to the original spot again... I felt so proud at that time because he purposely danced towards me! LOL...

And now, we were back at Banting and look at the amount of cookies to be distributed to friends & neighbors... wow. First time I saw such an abundant of cookies... haha.

And Justin busy packing cookies from the big tin to the smaller container. So, this was our CNY preparation thus far, on the 13 Feb 2010.

1 comments:

  1. i want more coookies...hahaha..

    darn..i've been having so much..i feel so greedy!! how's holidays so far??

    ReplyDelete