Thursday, February 11, 2010

Restoran Pangkor Village, Taman Megah

Happy Happy CNY... Happy Happy You and I.... Happy Happy Lou Sang! Actually I don't really know the actual meaning of Lou Sang, but since it's like sort of culture for every Chinese New Year that we must mix the crackers together and mess up the table, so I just joined the crowd to have Lou Sang. This was my 2nd time of having lou sang in my entire life. Very precious huh especially for the first encounter of Lou sang 1st time Lou Sang... LOL

Let's mess up the table.....

Most of our makan gang peeps cannot make it, thus only 5 of us....

Curry fish head ~ I thought this was really good since there were many recommendations on this.

Seafood beancurd...
Kam Heong La La... taste better.

Marmite chicken

The bill for the day..... Look at the killing price of the Yee Sang! But just love the raw salmon!

Happy Chinese New Year to all and have a safe journey back to hometown and enjoy the ties with your family while everyone is still around! Make sure you are home for CNY yea.... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment