Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A&W......

Last month, I was seriously addicted to Root Beer until I have to tell myself to put a STOP to it. Otherwise, my sugar level will be very very high. So last weekend, instead of buying a big 1.5L of Root Beer drink from Jusco, Justin decided that we had our lunch at A&W instead. I was excited because I miss the Coney Dog and yes, Root Beer with Float! Awesome...... the most satisfying lunch every in the past few months. Hehehe.....
We ordered 2 Coney Dogs and 1 chicken mushroom burger set with curly frieds and Root Beer.

This drink is so tasty!
Not to mention, a must order whenever I'm in A&W! =)
Later on, we hangout at The Curve and Justin was bored staying at home doing the standby thingy and I was pretty bored staying at home talking to giraffe all day, so why don't we get out from the house and Justin will do his work/standby in Starbucks using his DIGI broadband while me of course, exercise while shopping! Hehehe....

Pretend to be hardworking first, read some magazines before I said goodbye to Justin and happy working Justin! Hahaha....
I'm back!!! 3 hours of shopping.... exercising.... walking non stop..... Am feeling really really good! But I guess this will be my last time shopping for clothes because I need to start saving for my new home... =) I said the same thing to Justin many many times and I think he's already sick of those words and will not believe me anymore. Hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaa............that float is VERY ADDICTIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbuck's Green Tea frap lagi addictive...hehe

    ReplyDelete