Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guys go to work, Girls go to shopping!

I wonder if majority of the guys are like this when you bring them for shopping with you. Girls will be busy looking around for 50% or 70% sign and the guys will be busy searching for chairs or sofas, claiming their legs are tired. Girls will not feel tired if their mission is not accomplished, and guys, after walking maximum 4-5 shops, they started to yawn and then while you are busy choosing your shoes or busy digging shirts from a pool of 50% clothes, turn to the back and he's no longer behind of you but resting on the chair. LOL.
This is always my guy.... haha. Shopping is definitely not for him, and I've learnt the tactic now. So, everytime I go for shopping, I will shooo him away to MPH or Borders. Perfect! More freedom to grab stuffs and don't feel guilty grabbing too many. Wahahahaha....

And here are some Christmas pictures.... Christmas is still the most peaceful and enjoyable moment compared to Chinese New Year.
Wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas!! 1 more day to go before I'm officially off for my Christmas and New Year leaves... many plans are lingering in my head now. Am so happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. after reading this post..i think he wudnt dare leave you alone..or he might just take ur purse away with him..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis, have not seen u for long time lar. too busy recently. And I am in Hong Kong now. Tonight will be watching Sammi's concert, wowhoo my dream finally come true. haha!

    wanna wish u a merry christmas and happy new year ya. Catch up with u soon! Muakcsss! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete