Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shopping Spree on Deepavali @ Weddding Preparations

Happy Diwali to those who are celebrating and then Happy Shopping to me... Which girl on earth that is not happy when comes to shopping??? I'm pretty good in shopping and I can even shop for the whole day without feeling tired. But after finished shopping and my soul is satisfied, then only the tiredness arouses. Guys are totally different. Not even 2 hours of walking with their gf shops after shops, they already started to show symptoms of tiredness or laziness maybe. Their eyes will then roll left and right to look for chairs while the girls will roll their eyes left and right to look for 70%, 50% shops.. Or sometimes their steps will be slower and slower wherelse the girls will be walking faster and faster to save time so that they hv more time to shop. wahahaha. I really had a great shopping last Monday and look at all the wonderful lovely things.................


Estee Lauder perfume n body lotion by my MIL....




Me, Julia and Quinny.... we were tasting and buying North India delicacies. Oopps, I forgot the name again.


Sweet North India delicacies... don't consume too much otherwise diabetes.

Flower Girls baskets from Lovely Lace... RM39.90 for one. Expensive leh....

Two shall become one... Candles from Lovely Lace too, RM10.90 for one. The big fat unity candle we bought from Ikea, at least cheaper than here.

Flower balls for flower girls... RM22.90 for one. Also another expensive thingy.. Anyone knows where to get cheaper flower balls like this?


Nail polish from The Face Shop... cheap, get one for yourself and beautify ur lovely nails...


Durian Pancake........ delicious!!!! I always ask for free testing whenever I'm at Midvalley and this time, Justin brought back one pack for his gorgeous durian queen...... =)
One box for RM9.90, this is a must for durian lovers....

La Boheme Cheese cake... not bad too. Didn't know that this taste so good from what I expected.


Hair clips for my flower girls from Parkson.... RM11.90 for one after 50%..
La la la la la........ next shopping I need to do is for my bridesmaids. Hopefully they can find suitable n pretty dresses the next outing! Chiaoz..............

12 comments:

  1. omg..u crazy shopper u..>!
    bought so much stuffs....and yes..guys are VERY different ok????

    :P

    btw...my colleague saw ur durian pancake pic...and said that was the one she was telling me about the other day...she highly recommended it too..haha...

    and as much as i love desserts...i will never take indian desserts...cos they are way too sweet for me..can pengsan straight away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yeayea.. crazy me. Love shopping so much. But at least now not that crazy already, cause pay for wedding stuffs until broke. So, no more clothes shopping :( next year cont... hehehe

    Yea, the durian pancake is really good. Usually I will go there for free testing only.. hahaha.

    pengsan pulak..haha. It's really very very sweet. So, that one small piece, me and Justin share and only half a day. scared of diabetes.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hjahahaha....continue next year pulak...omg...hahaha....

    omg...go there just for testing..i bet they have already started cursing u for not buying for so many times...:P

    yeah i know......sugar high after eating that man....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha....if the shop is in 1U, I think I'll be blacklisted la, cause I go 1U more often.. haha. Terrible customer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....... this one u call alot ah?? Tsk tsk... if u know how much i spent u will faint...

    actually the flower balls u shud DIY... im also looking for DIY shop... alot of things I wanna DIY save a lot... then can spend on shopping again kakakkakaka..

    Like people say lor... try to budget on wedding decors, because only for a day.. later tomorrow people forget dee about ur wedding.. ZzzZZz.. this is wat my corsage guy told me, kakakakakaa... he help me save mney, not bad eh :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. cause every month we buy few things, so that won't like one short come out a big sum. So, my bank is always kering kontang every mth.. haha.

    I dunno how to DIY flower balls, very char in this wan ... those normal DIY like hairbands i know la. haha.

    yea, true also. no point spend so much on the wedding,cause it's only one day, and 1 day itself, few thousands gone. I better take the money for makan angin. Maybe u can go Greece rite. haha. Ur favo... =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. greece kenot ler... they using euro... thats like 4 almost 5 times our money. probably i go dekat dekat dulu... pigi bandung ka krabi ka... where our money value can make us king n queen. kakakakaka...

    aiii.. i still need to find bridemaids dresses... zzzzzzzz... and wedding favors not done yet... wedding deco i think i wont do anything..

    aiyak.. wish i can go ur wedding.. can see a proper church ceremony.. zzzz siennyer the rules...

    by the way, ur wedding pic reminds me of belinda chee at a glance, itupun if u know who she is... the 8tv mia vj(?) or tv presenter whatever her job scope is, hahahaha..

    faster neh i waiting for ur pic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. same la... supposed to go bali for the small one, but bali also nearly 2k for 2 person.dunwan to spend so much, later next year cannot save for our major honeymoon. So, go bkt tinggi can liau la. Krabi quite nice.. go Krabi la. Maybe Krabi or bali shall be our 1st year anniversary la.. so fast think adi.. ahhahaha

    why don't we just IGNORE the pantang thingy? U appear at my wedding, I appear at ur wedding? Hahahaha.. later grandma chop our heads. wahaha.

    true enough, I dunno who is belinda chee and I have to google to see who is belinda chee. Haha. I'm outdated wan, dunno those dj, vj, emcee..

    Ok ok... u already tak sabar, later u cannot sleep because of my pic. =P kla, I will post next week. wait few more days k.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my ballroom is totally empty, they gave us tables n chairs.. no deco. So, no choice, have to spend some money for the decos like seat covers backdrops n some flowers.. urs come together in the package rite? do u have the map to the Mont Kiara club? cause most prob have to guide my parents there..

    ReplyDelete
  10. wukakakakaka...... sheeshh... u watch astro wan is it, me watch national tv channels nia.. ZzZZZ tats y i know her lor...

    wah how much u hire the chair draperies? My restaurant manader... provide chair n tables and some minor backdrop deco only.. sien.

    My wedding card got the map. Aiks parents can go ah? I tot parents also kenot go??? Now I am very confused. ZzzZZz by the way, I uploaded two pics on myblog, one is my phto package and another my card, wukakakakaka.. not as canggih as urs though :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mission in this few months is only one thing! Wedding preparation oh.. lolz.. Busy busy neh.. btw, who claim herself as durian queen?? Looks delicious the durian pancake, get me one plssssss....

    ReplyDelete
  12. JC, no more few months, only left 1 mth plus. Lolz.. haha. Lotsa things to do, but I'm still very lazy. Haha. Since small, me and my mom were known as durian queen, cause we just love durians. hahaha. u wan ar? lets meet up at midvalley, then i can get for u.. =)

    ReplyDelete