Monday, October 6, 2008

Addicted to Incanto Shine ~

Thanks to Parkson Member's Day Sale that finally I got hold on this Incanto Shine perfume! Member's Day is actually one of the marketing strategy to catch ladies attention to shop for more and more. Whenever you shop till RM120, you will get RM10 voucher. Imagine after you got the voucher, you shop again, then you get voucher again, then you shop again.. So, it's an INFINITY CYCLE! Words alone just can't express how happy I am when I actually owned this. Hahaha... siao me.


Incanto Shine ~ Salvatore Ferragamo... Sweet smell for gorgeous lady.. Thanks to the Beautiful Women Conference at GFS Banting that we are Gorgeous everyday because God lives in us!!! We're all made in His likeness, that's great!
Inspired by sheer happiness, the pleasure of peace and harmony, and long walks at one with nature, this whimsical fragrance is a sunny blend of ripe fruits, fresh blossoms, warm woods, and soothing amber.


Oh ~ it must be the oh-so-girly bottle that catched my attention besides the crisp scent of this delicate fragrance! Ain't it lovely?? Infused with exotic fruit, freesia, and amber, one spritz will leave you feeling like a fair maiden walking barefoot in the woods.


Marketing strategy : Design is very important as nowadays, people always judge by the outward! Btw, because of design, I nearly fall into the trap of buying a lousy water heater for my home which is EURO UNO. It's like eventhough your product is silly lousy but have a good appearance, people might still buy it if their eyes are blinded.

And these were the free gifts that specially requested from the sales lady. So if your sales lady is a stingy poker, don't purchase anything from that outlet because you might miss out many freebies!!

2 comments:

  1. wah...how much does it cost ehh???

    yeah..marketing ppl are all evil...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite expensive, cause I grabbed the biggest bottle. I can't really remember but it's definitely more than 200.. after I bought this I eat maggi mee everyday.. hahahaha =P

    ReplyDelete