Thursday, October 16, 2008

Honeymoon ~ Where???

Do you realise that almost half a decade I merely blog bout food? Because... I nid to diet! Diet.. arrggh. Give me tips how to reduce my tummy, don't tell me exercise la cause I'm a very lazy person. And I'm well known as a lembab person. Even a simple lompat jauh also I can't make it during high school..Tat's absolutely terrible. Hahaha...

Back to topic.. honeymoon. Let me ask you a question, where is your dream honeymoon then? I asked CL and she said Switzerland. Wow, if got money, of course I wish to be there too. I asked most of my friends, and they said Europe/London. Didn't know that my friends are all pretty freaking rich. Where will be my honeymoon then? China? Bukit Tinggi? Redang? Well...... Of course I wish for Italy, but money doesn't drop from sky that can just be easily picked up on the ground.
I have many places in mind, if money isn't the main factor, I will definitely go to Switzerland-Italy. Anyway, Justin promised that he will definitely bring me there one day. Hahaha... I will wait patiently tho!
So, this will be my honeymoon end of this year, 30th Dec at Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi. It is not cheap tho, nearly Rm600 for 2 nights just for the accomodation. But, since this is a honeymoon, so it's OKLA. Better stay in the room for 24 hours, make it worth. Hahaha. This is a French-theme Resort based on the Colmar Village in Alsace, France. Since I don't get to go Europe, so this shall be my so-called Europe honeymoon. Anyway, place isn't the matter, as long as my dearest person is with me, anywhere will be an awesome where.
Anymore honeymoon for me? Yesss!!! The honeymoon at Bukit Tinggi is just considered as a part-time small honeymoon. My massive honeymoon will be postponed to April 2009 because most of the departures for group travel ended on my wedding day, 27 Dec. How unlucky it is, but, if you look at the positive side, you still have time to save money for something big! We actually made an unforgivable mistake at Matta Fair. We signed up for a Beijing-Shanghai trip on 28 Dec, departure 1:40am with Reliance. Can you sense if there's anything fishy here? Yes, definitely something is wrong here. If departure is at 1:40am on 28 Dec, means that we have to arrive at the airport at 11:40pm, 27 Dec. And my wedding dinner is on 27 Dec, 7pm. Do you think we can make it??? Lolz, it will be a rushing wedding then and I will eventually go to the airport wearing my evening gown! What a joke. Hahaha... So, no choice, postponed!!
My next destination will be Japan, in April 2009. If money permits, Italy! Wahahaha... Anyway, Japan is somewhere that I'm eagerly looking forward to.

This is Universal Studios at Japan, a dream-filled Theme Park. Love it so much especialy with all the street scenes and popular characters!

Sakura started to bloom end of March depends on the weather. If it is cold, blossoms will open later. From year to year, the start of the blooming season can vary by as much as two weeks. April is just the perfect month for sakura!


Tokyo Disneyland!! I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland and the size cannot be compared to Tokyo Disneyland. I enjoyed myself at HK Disneyland, and I expect more at Tokyo Disneyland. There are seven themed areas, Made up of the World Bazaar, the four classic Disney lands: Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland and two mini lands, Critter Country and Mickey's Toontown. At HK Disneyland, there are only the classic Disneylands. So, I want more!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh sis... I love Japan!!! I hope I can go Japan too lar!!
    Bukit Tinggi sounds good too! haha! but make sure u save enough money to JAPAN kkkk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh....nvm the mistake la....now u're going Japan...which i think wud be more fun...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canny : Hehe... i like Japan too, but the Yens are increasing like mad. Hopefully next year will come down.

    She3p: we paid rm1600 for the deposit,so next year have to find back Reliance trips. Not really good tho because Reliance is expensive. We chose REliance tat time because they have a departure on 28 Dec. Who knows.... lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah.... going japan???? so siok...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuz oh cuz, if everything goes on smoothly, Japan shall be the choice! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyoh,...ok........tak pe tak pe...sabar je/....when the time comes only worry la..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she3p : yae yea... then can save more for Italy then. Hahaha.. doze off..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehem.. Excuse me? Can I..hide inside your luggage and curi curi tumpang??? lolz

    ReplyDelete
  9. JC... come come come. THen you must work hard to diet so that can fit into my luggage. Later overweight have to pay a lot.. hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha.. But I can't stop jalan jalan cari makan.. Aiyah.. headache headache..

    ReplyDelete