Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time flies like a fly ~

It's already October! Oh ~ October... Soon will be November and I started to gan cheong already because when come to think bout it, there're still things that we yet to settle! Pastor Victor advised us to go to SPA to relax, and in the month of December, relax... dun do anything! Let Grace handles.. haha. Pity my wedding planner, Grace!! I think that's true because the more I get myself busy, the more I gan cheong.. wahaha. So, relax and watch more movies. =) Wonder whether my cuzzie who will be getting married on 29 Dec 08 will feel the same too.. So sad, I cannot go to her wedding because of Chinese's believes of chung.. something like dat. Aiyo. I'll miss all the fun with my family members. And I'm extremely happy when my aunties uncles said they're coming. Tat's absolutely great!! They're willing to drive all the way down from Penang to Klang to witness our wedding!! So happy...............

Finally, we've collected our big big portrait! Lovely?? Awesome?? =P


And this is the free gift, ask and you will receive. This is to be decorated on the TV rack...


These lovely gorgeous photos are for those friends who will sweat all the way out on our wedding day. Thank you very much, guys! You will not only receive something like dis card, but more as a token of appreciation!! And some of it are for my family members!


Guestbook ~ Sign this before you enter the hall because your presence means a lot to me!! Lolz, I'm saying as if December 27 is just around the corner.. wahaha. Tak sabar punya me...


2 x 8R photos, 1 for Banting and the other for Sitiawan... =)

8 comments:

  1. hei girl....is really really very near...don b so gan jiong la...is never like u man....haha
    relax....let wait fri to hang out...hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... U NEED TO BE GAN CHEONG COS I AM!!! There are soooooooooooooooo many things more to do OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO many things more to pay FAINT FAINT FAINT!!!

    AND AND AND... send me a pic of u to me... through mailbox not email ah.. i wan to keep the pic =.= i wan the one u are hanging on ur bedroom wall.... tee hee hee that pic is oh-so-lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh...the picture's really sweet...:)

    dont la so gan jeong....

    can't go for cuzzie's wedding...nvm la..i'm sure u will be busy already by then...I mean.....busy going for honeymoons..:P

    Hehehehehhe.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. CL : Haha, if u never gan cheong, then I must make you gan cheong. hahaha. Can't wait for this Fri.. bring ur shoes along, then see can ngam or not. Ask LL to buy the same.. wahaha.

    Evelyn : Samela, I'm super duper broke now! Good also, then I can lose weight. hahaha. For the pic, u email me ur address and I'll poslaju to ur doorstep.. hehe. I also wan urs,u choose the best for me k.I want the pic like the belly dancer wan.. hahaha...

    she3p : Hehe .. thanks. Is like I already revealed most of the pics, so, I better stop revealing now. Keep the rest for Dec. Haha. Honeymoon ar? Next year only.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yerr... i dun have the belly dancer wan, i didnt take it cos i dun like it hahahahahaha......... i dun have ur email so how am i to email u leh?? ZzZZZ......... evelynholic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh sis... I feel gan cheong for u laaa. hahaha!! Relax relaxxxxxxx!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be gan jeong lah...

    I will settle your stuffs wan lah....

    Just pass to me and my gang!!!!!! Heheheehe..

    Btw, I have great games for your MR NG before he grabs you at the hotel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evelynholic : I like the belly dancer wan leh, super chun. Wonder why u dun like it. Just sent an email to u, don't forget to send me ur bestest pics k. hehe.

    Canny : Hehe... come come, we gan cheong together!! Don't forget to preserve ur beauty, cause u'll be my Ji Mui in Dec.. wahaha.

    Grace : Thank you very much Grace and ur gang! Really appreciate all the help!! Email me the games.. hahaha.. .Can't wait for the day!

    ReplyDelete