Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time is sooo precious~

Just a glimpse, and few more days will be October! Busy Busy.... these 2 mths shall be my busy month, busy preparing for wedding stuffs (big day on 27 Dec 08, pls dun forget, else I will be very sad =P) and house decorations. Eventhough we're not interior design trained, but.. hopefully with the combination of our brains we can produce the best result for our home sweet home.

Ain't she lovely? Children are just soo adorable, innocent and pure.. It's like what Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." I've finally settled with the flower girls dresses. Thank God for Parkson Member's day that we can collect lots of vouchers to grab the most beautiful dresses for my pretty gorgeous flower girls. Stay pretty gals...

And currently I'm busy DIYing the flower girls hair bands. Hopefully can turn out to be something like this. Hehe.. Still in progress, will upload the pics once I've completed which I don't know when because I'm busy, busy with movies.. wahaha... oh dear, time is so precious.


For a better comfort and relaxation, we'll be fixing 3 airconds... wo hooo. Thanks to Justin's mom for helping on this. Recently our pockets are drying up fast, really fast until we have to take a string to tie on our tummy. Good also-la, can slim down. Haha.. not that bad la, even though pockets are draining, but, thank God that we always have enough. More than enough, never lack and never go into debt! Thanks to our provider in Heaven!

And finally, this coming Raya I will be busy painting!! Yes, I wish to develop a room like this, painted with light purple (solitaire-pearl glo), furnished with purplish furnitures, curtains and bedsheets all in purple!! Haha... Pengsan Justin. Let's see how it goes... Purple is just soo elegant that creates an unusual atmosphere and provides an unexpected essence.
I've read it somewhere that it says:

If purple is your choice, you are sincere and simple, always think about others; tend to be tasteful, highly sensitive and long for knowledge; are creative and artistically talented!!
Yes!! Do they sound like me? My characteristics?? Hahahaha........

2 comments:

  1. hi sz...
    wow wow wow...really nice pic u put la...with the GOD grace, i believe you will be able to do it as wat u wish...pray hard lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CL, thanks... hehe. can't wait to go shopping leh..hopefully can find nice wan at Mid, else have to drive to Klang already.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete