Thursday, February 2, 2012

17 Weeks Old

Date : 25 January 2012


How far along : 17 weeks

Weight : 5.8kg at 14 weeks checkup

Height : 63cm at 14 weeks checkup

Sleep : It was CNY week and baby was feeling the hype and she was excited, filled with energy and filled with enthusiasm what it is all about. Thus, her longest nap was 30 Minutes ONLY! Hoooyahh..... should I be happy or not happy? She joined in the crowd of preparing cookies, bombing of fireworks in the air, packing the red packets, packing clothes and etc. I had a quite hard time to put her to sleep because we traveled to three different destinations in one week and I think she was confused with the surroundings. Too many hands carried her and she was being pampered by aunties, grandmas, everyone! Everyone loves herr..... =)) We were quite afraid that she might not be able to sleep on the CNY eve because of the fireworks, we both said a word of prayer and Thank God, she was not awaken by any of the fireworks! Even I myself nearly got heart attack by one of those terrible bombs, but she was soundly asleep, not being disturbed by any single one!

Food :
Ah Chor (my grandma) carried and tried to feed her milk, but she rejected.. She not used to the different people and sudden changed of environment and she fussed! So, daddy has to step in and takeover the feeding job..... This means she hit another milestone, she can recognize voices and smell! Gheeezzz............. =D

Best moment this week :
Angpows!!!! Plenty!!! Abundant!!! And those that I received (yes, I'm married and I'm still eligible to collect angpow, kekeke) all goes to her piggie banking. She's one blessed child! Love you! It's for your University fund yea baby...

0 comments:

Post a Comment