Monday, February 20, 2012

I couldn't have asked for more......


because he's already the most perfect hub I could ever find.......

Sometimes I'm just so demanding, too demanding that I would want everything to be followed exactly the same from A to Z. If I found the socks on the floor, he would be in trouble for a good 2-3 mins of nag. A small issue, but I would make it so big. As if it hurts me a lot when the socks are on the floor. (just an example, he doesn't throw his socks on the floor anyway ;p )

Many times, I always think I can do better than others, or I could say I prefer to do everything on my own because I simply don't trust others to do it. I think I can wash the plates better without leaving any stain. I think I can hang the clothes better in a way that will dry faster. I think I can do better, and I put myself in a very heavy workload because I tapao everything in a bag and I carry it with me. At the end of the journey, my body tear apart. My arms break, my head spins, my legs hurt, my back breaks into half......I got fever. Sore throat will not go away. Swollen eyes every day.

Most of the times, I would want him to understand me, at least get some things done before I start to open up my mouth and point the fingers, do this and do that. In short, I want him to read my mind. I want him to be able to do things automatically and do it my way.

Today, I realized I have been too much! I gave him too much pressure... I gave him too much orders... I expected too much from him .... I've been squeezing him a lot, and yet he still stay soaked... soaked with love. I couldn't have asked for more..... a guy that has been squeezed dry all these while, but still remained soaked. It's all for the sake of his wife and baby.

I couldn't have asked for more ..... 

He's such a patience guy that I've ever known..... even when he reaches his limit, he never explodes but he has the control.

He's a guy that holds the mop, vacuum cleaner , dirty cloth and wipe away the dust...

He's a guy that steps into the kitchen and can cook really well....

He runs to the room when our baby cries.... and sometimes nearly slip his foot

Hurdles through the city jam and never fail to drop me at work and fetch me home. Even when sometimes he's busy at work, he will be fetching me to work and attending conf call at the same time.

He knows what to do when he sees that you are so tired..... he settles the unfinished house chores!

He's a guy that gets you what you want... you ask for a glass of water and he runs to get it. 

and I thank God for such a man! I'm weak and yet he is strong! That's what marriage for .... I've been too busy like a commander that I forgot about God. I try to change him my way instead of letting God to do His part. God created him and not me ... And who am I trying to change the original mould? What rights do I have to transform him to another person? Today, I surrender! I let God to intervene. Even at times the day is not shinning, but I give praise. I give thanks. And I let Him to do the restoration, overwriting from sadness to JOY. That we will dance in His glory, in His grace and in His blessedness... and we will be who we are that God created us to be! No one changes us, except God!

 
Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment