Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sushi Zanmai @ 1 Utama

Sushi Zanmai is now my favorite Japanese restaurant and I didn't notice of this newly opened restaurant at 1Utama until my colleague told me that the sushis here were good. Much more better than Sushi King.. real or not? haha.. So, I gave myself a try and true enough, the sushi was incredibly awesome!! The texture of the rice was so smooth and soft that when you gave it a bite, I bet you will want more and more and more. For a better taste, dip the sushi in the thick soy sauce. Superb!!


Go early if you do not want to stuck in a long queue..... Anyway, this is really worth waiting. So, queue if you have to queue..for a good food. Hehe.. :)




Justin's favorite, unfortunately, this was not listed in the Menu so it gave us a hard time to reorder.


The busy chefs......








Hmmm... which one to take leh??? Everything also I want... hahaha.









Too sorry, I can only post pics without descriptions because I cannot really remember what's the Japanese namees.. Try this restaurant if you haven't and I guarantee that you will never have a bad experience, perhaps only for the waiting during peak hours. (=

3 comments:

  1. In one U old wings or new wings? Is it opposite Burger King?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey canny, you eat sushi wan meh? haha... it's just opposite parkson at new wing... wanna go makan ar?? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sushi zanmai is nice.. i've tried the food yesterday! :p never try sushi but tried other food.. quite nice. hehe!

    ReplyDelete