Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazily over chinese dramas...

Lately, I'm just so addicted to dramas. It has been a really long time since I last gila and chase over a few series of chinese dramas. All started with the drama Autumn in My Heart... Lolz, this drama caused me to shed tears in EVERY episodes till I have to prepare a towel in hand. I don't use tissue because there are about 16 episodes and 1 episode 1 box of tissue.. So, towel is still the best!!


After finishing this drama, I proceed on to Romance In The Rain (Qing Shen Shen Yu Meng Meng). I know I'm outdated because this drama was screened 4-5 years back and only now I noticed the existence of this wonderful love story. I knew this drama will be a good one as there are Zhao Wei, Ruby Lin, Leo Ku and Alec Su as the main stars. Really thumbs up to this movie as the whole story line was nicely plotted by Chiong Yao ( a famous writer in China). After these two series, my eyes really tak boleh guna already... cause I shed tooo much tears! Pai seh pai seh.. =)


Now, I'm into The Duke Of Mount Deer!! This is an old movie as well, released on year 2000. Lolz, why am I watching outdated movies? It's all because of SUBTITLES! Some of the new Chinese dramas (eg: Dreams link) do not have english subtitles, no one has time to sub it yet, so, english-kia like me cannot understand. No choice, download old movies with subtitles lo. Anyway, this is a good movie as well. I just love Dicky Cheung's creativeness in words! Even without the knowledge of kungfu, he can still survive in the world of kungfu all also because of his excellent mouth!! Few more episodes to go for this drama and then I will proceed to the next one which is ..........................



Purple Love !!!! This shall be my next series... wahahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment