Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lou Po Peng @ Six Happiness

I'm getting excited! Actual day is getting nearer, few more months, I will be known as Mrs Ng. Wahaha... My mom's surname is Ng and she married to my dad, Mr Hong. And now, Miss Hong will be getting married to Mr Ng (Justin). Not only that, my 2nd bro is now in a relationship with Miss Ng BY too.. lolz, the NGs and HONGs cycle!

These were my so called Lou Po Peng (Wife's biscuits), specially for the girl's side. 21 boxes in total and the biscuits were soo delicious. This is part of the Chinese culture, for the girl's parents to tell their relatives/friends that their daughter is getting married!!! So, this will be for them to bangga bangga.. haha.. =)












Six Happiness @ Bloom and Groom Forever.
What's inside then??
2 Pcs Pandan Mung Bean
2 Pcs Red Bean
2 Pcs Mung Bean

You can order these from any Bee's outlet and guarantee that they will never fail you!

2 comments: