Friday, September 19, 2008

Donald Duck ~ Quack Quack Quack

I'm having a terrible ulcer and I really really really hate ulcers... one ulcer after another, just wonder why. Doctors... help me pls! Why I just can't get rid of my ulcers?? When one ulcer has recovered, the next day, another one pop out... Aaarrgghhh....

This is exactly where my ulcer is. Painful, especially when you're talking and eating! So, I've restricted myself from opening my mouth for 1 week plus, how torture it is! Sometimes when I have to talk, my friends will be like... pardon? pardon? pardon? Cause they can't hear me properly!! Gosh, I have to repeat every conversations due to this irritating stupid ulcer! And now I speak like a DONALD DUCK!!!

If you still remember how silly Donald Duck talks, then you can imagine how I talk with the torturing ulcer on the tongue!!!
Please recover soon.........

4 comments:

  1. put salt might can help...but sure very painful....

    si khei

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayea... i know, but I'm scared of pain.tat's y i just leave it.. rather leave it. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. who knows u might get well of the place where u always get ulcer after putting SALT? SALT kills the bacteria..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time u also dun dare wan rite..haha. But now ok liau... so no nid salt. =D

    ReplyDelete