Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The blog construction is completed!

This blog was started when I was in college and after closing chapter after chapters of life, today, I'm a wife and a mommy to my two kids. I decided to give the blog a new name, to reflect my every day life. Since I'm going to talk a lot about my two squishy mushy bubs, hence, the blog has a new name, The Squishy Cheeks ! Initially I named my blog That Captivating Smile, it sounds elegant and good to me because the smiles from the little ones really captivate my heart. They smile, I smile. But after thinking over again, I think I prefer a blog name that is a little babyish and cute. Everyone loves baby cheeks! Especially those squishy mushy chubby cheeks! I can literally kiss non stop on their baby cheeks. So, here comes The Squishy Cheeks blog!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment