Monday, April 13, 2015

There's no place like home!

And who says staying at home mom does not countdown for Friday.. I did. Tee hee!

I like Friday. We have cell group meeting on Friday. We get to sleep a little later than usual, and we do not have to set alarm for the next morning. We get to tuck in bed a little longer on Saturday morning. And I get to be a little lazy that I don't have to cook. *grins* We get to plan plans.. Malls? Eating out? Beach? Playground? Swimming? Sleep and sleep?

Friday is awesome! Thank God for Fridays!! =D

It has been a five great months of being home 24x7 with my kids. No lying, I still miss my work. I have great friends there, I have a nice playslip, I get to EAT peacefully, I don't have to deal with tantrums all day long, I don't sweat from morning till night, I get to dress up which means I can go shopping every month .. oh well. I miss all these. The "luxuries" of life.

But!

Hang on!

These luxuries are just a temporary satisfaction. I'm happy when I buy myself a nice dress. But after few times wearing that same dress, I get bored. Eating good food/nice food is a temporary satisfaction, few hours later, I'm hungry again and I don't feel like eating the same food. All these luxuries are just merely luxuries that don't give you eternal satisfaction/fulfillment.

And I've asked myself a couple of times, "why did I get myself into this? Why? Why?" (whenever the kids get up from the wrong side of the bed)

And then reality hit me back.. why did I conceive then? Why don't we just live the "two people world"?

I've got the answer... There's no place like home.

Being at home, staying at home is where my heart is. My FAMILY is the luxury of life. My precious diamonds. I smile when I see them. I feel complete when I see their happy faces. Forget all the tantrums, in fact they smile and laugh more than their meltdowns. I don't get bored with them, their smiles are so fresh everyday. I finally found the true satisfaction. The true joy. The true love.

Friends, love your family. Life is fragile. Spend more time with our loved ones. No money/power/handbags/diamonds can ever replace that. Home is where the heart is. Home is where you belong. Home is where you were born.



0 comments:

Post a Comment