Monday, April 20, 2015

Someone is going to be TWO!

Can you hear the birthday song singing in the air ? Oh boy... time flies too fast! This young man is turning two next month. I caught myself looking and starring at him more than before, watching him playing with his toys, looking at his smile, hear his little voice calling out for "Mommy". Awwww... I can just sit all day just to watch him (Provided he didn't take his toys and hit me). Haha

Boys being boys. He's a boy! Run. Jump. Push. Throw. Hit. Bang. The traits of a boy. And poor jie jie got hit by his toys so many times and when jie jie started complaining to mommy, this little boy quickly cover his mistake by saying "So-wy Jie Jie, So-wy Mommy". Sometimes I just wonder if he knows the meaning of Sorry. =/

It's just amazing to me how rough one can be, and yet how gentle his personality can be. He's all cute when he says "Yes, Mommy" or when he goes "Mommy, I want milk milk" or when he's curious and he asks "Why". Not to forget. Whenever I ask him why there's blood/stain on his leg/hand/body.. his answer will be: Be-chaus (because) lion bite. Haha. Those little voices are so precious that I must get them recorded. 10 years down the road, he won't have the same cute voice again, he will sound soo man!

Little man, it has always been our prayer that you grow up knowing your Father in Heaven, that you will love Him more than anything else in this world and you will grow up to fear Him. Because, we know and we know once you place Him above anything else, all the good things will be added to you. 

Love you always!

2 comments: