Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The toughest part of breastfeeding......

When your little one has bottom and upper teeth growing
And then he BITES!
And there is a deep deep cut!

OUCCHHH!

That's all I would like to say..

Screaming in pain.. it hurts now. And I'm letting it to heal. So no nursing at the moment. Hand express saves me from screaming all the way to get the milk expressed. 

Anyway, I still love when he nurses. He knows how to nod his head whenever I ask him if he ever wants milk, and then when I lift up my shirt, he chuckles.

The beauty of breastfeeding.
Keep going mommies.. nothing is easy in this world. No shortcut to every happiness.

Cheers!

1 comments:

  1. Really ?? I must buy then.. till today, it still didn't recover fully and I can still see a cut. When he's too rough (aka hungry) I will be in pain . I tried so many things, badger balm, bepanthen, earth mama angel baby.. but all does not work. I think as long as I didnt let the nipple rest and my boy is still nursing, it will not heal. Let me try it. Hopefully it heals completely now ... Thanks Effiza! =D

    ReplyDelete