Monday, August 25, 2014

Baby Fever


I have few friends that just gave birth recently, and some of them are heavily pregnant.. and all these tickles my heart to get pregnant again! I can't wait to have our 3rd baby .. I'm having baby fever now! 

Again, it will be a very mixed feeling knowing that we will stop at 3. 

Look at the cute baby pictures below... how can you not fall in love with 'em. And how can you not loved pregnancy / newborn babies. 


I think I'm ready... hehehehe. But ! It's not the right time yet.... we have lots of things to settle. With two kids around, I would prefer that Daniel is at least 3yo when baby #3 is born. At least I have two older kids at home to help me with the newborn baby, they can play on their own, can feed themselves, and then, I have more time with #3. Oh wait, by then big sister will be going to the kindergarten. Which means in the morning I have a little extra time with big bro and baby #3. 

 

Awww... thinking of all these, I just couldn't wait for the entire process again! 

Baby Fever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment