Thursday, October 17, 2013

The "Protective" Big Sister

You know whenever I see the big sister adores her little brother, I just couldn't describe the feelings in me. I love seeing both of them together...and that feeling is just awesome.

Today, our dearest daughter woke up with a smile. She saw her little brother on the bed and she went over, called his name "Daniel Boy" and then she kissed his forehead. Such a simple act like this, puts a big smile on my face. I cherish days like this. And it became my prayer every day, that my kids wake up with a big smile on their face.

Ok, back to the reason why I'm writing this post.

Recently, she has been "body-guarding" her little brother a lot. A protective big sister I can say.

See below.

#1
Ashlynn saw Daniel was pulling the blanket.
Ashlynn : Mama, see. See Daniel. Blanket. No Daniel. No pulling blanket.

#2
Daniel burps.
Ashlynn : (Ran over to me) Mama, Daniel vomit.

#3
Me : Daniel, don't roll over yet. Wear your pampers first.
Ashlynn : Mama, who? (she was asking I scolded who).
Me : Daniel.
Ashlynn : Mama scold Daniel.

#4
Daniel was sitting on his Bumbo seat.
Ashlynn : Daniel, come. I carry you. Go and sit on your chair .
(Her intention was she wanted to sit on the Bumbo and asked Daniel to lie down on his rocker instead)

#5
Daniel was playing with his pillow.
Ashlynn : Mama, see Daniel. Daniel, no playing with pillow.

She's such a cutie pie. A live reporter. She reports everything that Daniel does to me. Haha.
My cutie pie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment