Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Everyday is a milestone

If you read my previous post, I will do all I can, not to miss any golden nuggets watching my babies grow. They grow EVERYDAY. It's just amazing how much they learn, how much they know and how much they grow in just a day. Today, I hear her saying new word. The next day, she is already constructing a sentence. I'm just impressed at how fast she learns. People used to say babies brain are like sponge and today, I couldn't agree more.

Few months ago, she just started learning how to talk few words in a go, expanding her vocabulary. But today, she's two and she's already a talkative little bubbly girl. She's able to relate situation and talk. Able to express her feelings. Able to say what she wants. And, complain if she's not happy or if someone bullies her. In just that few months span, she's not only growing in size, but also in character and personality.

Everyday is a milestone.

There's never a dull moment with her around. She lightens up the whole house and recently, she's so much into Hugging. Whenever she sees me, she run towards me with her arms open wide, ready for a big hug. My heart just melted away ... I stop doing whatever I'm doing, I squat down and open my arms wide enough, grab and hug her, and give her few pecks on her cheeks and say I love you. Then, she smiles. That priceless precious smile.

A genuine smile...

My baby girl.... I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment