Thursday, January 24, 2013

Talking about smell...

What smell you like the most and recently, we were into this topic. Most of us, especially girls love PERFUME! I adore several perfumes and these are my favorites, Delicious from DKNY, Miracle from Lancome, The Midnight Rose from Lancome, Envy from Gucci. Besides, I love lotions as well. But due to the parabens content, I decided to go Organic for body lotion. And most organic are natural scent without artifical perfume which I adore as well. Everyday, I either smell like almond or flower. Haha.

Ok, so what smell you like the most? And I came across one mama that said this..."My son's saliva smells like perfume". Wow.... This is so true! I strongly agree....

And here are my favorite smell of my little girl...

1) Her sweaty head
You might think that this is gross! But I just love doing it ... I like to kiss her forehead, smell her hair and even though it can be pretty sweaty, I still love doing it. Why? Doesn't it sound a bit yucky? Not at all! There's just something so special about that special smell... It's different. It's natural. No artificial ingredients..

2) Her just-woke-up-cheeks
So what's with the just woke up cheeks? Any special smell ? Oh yesss..... her cheeks are extra soft especially in the morning and sometimes, she might leak some saliva to her cheeks and that explains the nice smell that I adore! The salivary cheeks!

3) Her mouth
Especially when she just woke up from sleep. The non-colgate smell, natural flavored brewed all night.. How can you not love it? Haha. And daytime, I used to say, "Ashlynn, let mama bite bite" and then she moves forward her mouth to go near my mouth and then she sticks out her tongue. But I didn't bite, I just give her a peck on her lips. =D

4) Her after shower body
She's using Baby Buds, organic lotion as well and that natural smell is so good... Love the baby smell in her and love the soft little cheeks, fingers, hands, legs, body... All I do is after bath, I squeeze her, hug her and kiss!!!

5) Her fingers
Since I like so much of her salivary smell, her fingers have those smells as well. You see, babies and their fingers-licking-good. They just love stuffing their fingers into their mouth, sucking and biting them. And the aftermath, the momma take away her fingers from her mouth and give the fingers little kiss. The smell that you won't want to miss... it's all from your precious daughter.

Here are all the smells that I adore in my little daughter. I'm savoring these moments as long as I can, as much as I can because she grows up too fast (the fact is time passes by too fast)........... she's going to be 2 this year and where did the time go? It's going to be another phase of life and surely, there will be another new smell that I will definitely adore, perhaps her after school smell. Haha! Time will explain that..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment