Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Little girl is ..........

Getting more talkative!!

And we absolutely love it... 

Recently, she talks a lot.. even though there are times or most of the time she and her baby languages, we couldn't catch her words or what she's saying.. but obviously, there are few words that she loves saying this week ...

1. Shoes
2. Duck
3. Hi

These three are her favorite words and every morning, she wakes up and babble those words... how cute! 

But yesterday night, there was one moment... Last night, while putting her to sleep, she was playing with the buttons on her jumpsuit, she pulled all the buttons out and I had to button them again and she pulled them away again... I was getting a little impatient as this momma was tired and needed some rest, so I finally said, "Ashlynn, stop". She paused for a moment, stared at me, and then she pointed her finger to me and then said "Stop". Oh dear.... I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this moment because at one point, it was hilarious and on the other hand, she definitely knew I'm angry and yet she was still trying to crack jokes? What if next time she follows after what I say every time I scold her? Hmmphh... the real parenting kicks in at 15 months old. 

Pheww.. at least it's not me alone parenting our kids, but I have my husband, myself and yes, our Almighty God! And we pray, we will be one great parents to our kids, mentoring them the best that we could that they grow up loving Him and shining for Him! Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment