Thursday, January 10, 2013

15 months updates!

Lately, baby girl has been walking a lot and in the past few days, she was quite clumsy that she wanted to run instead of walk and she walked and looked at the tv at the same time.. .and guess what happened? I was just turning my eyes away from her and then I heard a loud bang. My heart stopped a beat and the next moment, I heard a loud cry. I saw her next to the TV rack and she was crying in pain. Sigh ...

The next day, after she finished drinking her milk on the rocker and she wanted to get up from the rocker, somehow she missed a step and banggg.... she fell down and hit her lips hard on the floor. The next moment I saw blood! Gosh.... Her lips got cut by her teeth, and thank God, it didn't turn out to be any irritating ulcer and she still can drink/eat well. Pheww.

All these happened in one week and I was thinking, how can I avoid those falls? If I were to sit next to her every seconds, I can't get any house works/cooking done. I do not have helper, the hub is busy with his studies.. how? The only thing is pray, for His angels to watch over her!

Ok, let's talk about some happy stuffs.

Recently, baby girl has been imitating whatever that I do. Sound dangerous right? Here are few episodes of funny stuffs that she did...

1)
We pray every night together in the living room and she will just busy playing with her toys and stuffs, and one night, as the prayer was ending, and when we said "in Jesus name I pray", suddenly we heard a baby voice saying "A---mei" ! We looked at each other, stunned and she was smiling happily, and she repeated the word "A---mei".. Oh my, she melts my heart! I screamed and said Amen and she said it again.. A---mei! So cute!! What amazes me is that we thought she's not listening, we thought she doesn't know what we are doing cause she was busy with her toys, but she actually knows when the prayer comes to an end and she supposes to end every prayer with Amen!

2)
She loves her Happy Baby yoghurt snacks and I pour a big amount of snacks in her ducky. She loves eating from there and when she finishes her snacks, she takes the packet and passes to me and said "mam mam".. but I said no more, with my hands gestures showing no more. And one day... she finished those snacks in her ducky and then she lifted up her hands and said, "no more"..... exactly the same like I did. This girl is clever!

3)
Nowadays, she no longer sleeps in her baby cot, but she sleeps with us on the "big" king size bed. She hates her baby cot but loves co-sleep. Recently, she has a habit of taking my hand and put on her chest, then only she slowly dozes off to sleep. Whenever I try to take away my hands, she searches for my hands and grab and put it back on her chest... She's too sweet! I love doing that too... and I love saying, Ashlynn, mama is here! Hehe...

Last but not least.... I love my baby lots! I'm just so thankful whenever I see my little blessing, a perfect little blessing! I couldn't trade anything else in this world with my children. Absolutely nothing.

1 comments:

  1. Hayra also loves my hand but she will use it like a pillow (kebas tangan dibuat nya). Btw, I wonder, in my blog, your blog update status stated as '8 months ago' even though you did update it from time to time..

    ReplyDelete