Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One more week to HOLIDAYS!


Happy 31st Jan 2013.

One more week and we will be celebrating CNY. I'm already in my holiday mood and any mood left for work? No. Let's not talk about CNY preparations because I've nothing much to say about preparations. The fact is I prepare nothing. I bought cookies, but they were all gone even before CNY arrives, in my empty stomach. Haha.

But, this year, my little girl is overloaded with new dresses. Total 9 new dresses bought from the same shop.. by her grandma. We almost grab all the nice, elegant dresses that the shop sells. All dresses there look just so lovely and pretty. Look at the picture below... Agree? How can one resist those lovely pretty dresses? Moreover it's for your little sweetie.. Little girl is blessed!


She is all set, ready for the CNY holidays. Hopefully it won't be a cool day for her, meeting so many new faces in one week. Praying hard that she's gonna be one happy girl, collecting angpows, eating cookies and meeting many many new faces! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment