Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just Heavenly Chocolate Durian @ Pavilion

I always love durian and anything that deals with durian, I will not miss it! Recently, I noticed Just Heavenly in Pavilion selling Chocolate Durian Cake! Sounds interesting but I've not tasted Just Heavenly cakes, only heard of the name before and read some reviews that the cakes there are GOOD! So, I decided to try one.... and shall see how good is Just Heavenly cakes.

Chocolate Durian which cost RM10.90... I assumed they would use more cream + sponge cake instead of real durian but I was totally wrong!

Look at the inside........ it is stuffed with the real durian and only mix with a lil of cream. No cheapskate sponge cake or whatever, but layered with a dark chocolate coating! Sooooo delicious............ I didn't regret purchasing this piece of cake! Seriously... Furthermore, it's not that sweet compared to other cakes... the sugar level is just nice! Hope to try the next cake, Red Velvet which receives lots of recommendations! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment