Thursday, May 19, 2011

Homemade Pork Burger

When I was young, my mom used to make pork burgers added with some chilli and tomato sauce and we will bring to school. Very simple breakfast but it's nice! So blissful .... and I thought of making only the meat and eat with porridge. This was the result of me being so lazy to cook.. Very simple and ever wonder how I made such nice round shape burger? The secret is to use an egg frying pan. At first I used that because it's small and easy to wash, but surprisingly it shaped up the pork meat too.... double bonus! =D
Ingredients :
- Chopped pork meat
- 1 egg
- dash of pepper and salt to taste
(If you like parsley, add some for extra fragrant)
- Chopped onion and garlic

The one and only one step:
1) Add some olive oil into the EGG frying pan to get the super round shape of burger and pour the mixture and cook until it's cook!

That's all!! Super easy .... and Nice!!
Happy Cooking!!
Oh yeah, this can be a very nice breakfast snack for your kids too ... plus it's super healthy compared to the processed burger. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment