Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's join the crowd at Wangsa Maju Bazaar Ramadhan!

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all my Malay friends!! And one more week, Selamat Hari Raya to all of you! I can feel the excitement because it goes the same to Chinese New Year. Everyone will be so busy with baking, clothes hunting, cards sending, spring cleaning and etc.

Bazaar ramadhan only exists once a year, thus don't miss this out and let's hunt for food!

Roast chicken! Nice nice!

Justin's all time fav drink, CENDOL! Whenever we're back in Sitiawan, Cendol is a must!


And nasi briyani with ayam masak merah! Awesome one ...

And of course, this is mine.... asam laksa! Need to grab more packs before the bazaar ramadhan ends. Otherwise, I have to pay RM7 for a bowl at shopping mall.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my last-time-favourite putu piring that I used to buy at WM bazaar few years back. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. aih.....my target to go to bazaar ramadhan is gone........i was so excited that i promised myself to go for at least 3 at different places...aih...sudah pun end of Ramadhan....cis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still got what Yew Fong...this week is the last week :) Faster go!

    ReplyDelete