Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kura Japanese Restaurant @ One World Hotel

Happy Birthday to Ivan and my MIL, Ps Vic, Sis Anusha, Kristen came all the way from Banting to celebrate his wonderful birthday. Ivan chose Kura Japanese Restaurant and I didn't know it exists in One World Hotel.




Sis Anusha & Kristen...

Very nice "massaged-beef".. If you're not a beef lover like me, you can't stand the smell of beef, or you don't like chewing beef, then you will be surprised that you can take this meal! But, it's expensive!! Delicious..... few slices and it cost about RM60 (if I remember correctly)
0.0 (rolling eyeballs wide)

Tempura!

Special chawan mushi which cost RM20 per cup... extremely good and highly recommended!! Chawan mushi which tastes and looks like shark's fin... =D

Unagi ...



And finally, hot pot! My favourite...... yummy yummy soup!
The food here is kinda pricey, a little higher than Sushi Zanmai but I think if you have the budget and do not know where to spend, here could be the place to dine in. Otherwise, Sushi Zanmai will do. Good enough to satisfy your soul and mind ... cheers~

1 comments:

  1. Hi Loveaholic,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
    P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

    ReplyDelete