Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy BurpDay Mr Justin!

Happy Birthday to Mr Justin and here I would like to express out 10 good reasons why he is always a darling husband to me!

1) He helps in housework! How many guys actually help the wife to clean the house, do the laundry, sweep & mop the floor, prepare dishes and etc....
2) One call and he always attend to me.... and he never fails to bring me a cup of water whenever I'm enjoying myself on the sofa watching my favorite movie! Not only a cup of water, sometimes added ribena in it. Awesome!
3) He can cook!!! Whenever I'm lazy, I will throw the cooking task to him and surprisingly, he managed them well! Guys are always good in experimenting and he added this and that, and it turned out to be so good! Especially the fried egg with sesame oil...
4) He's a good listener! I always complain to him about this and that, he never added salt and pepper to it but he's just so positive and optimistic and asked me to relax. Sometimes I still prefer he joined me in the complaining.. but, thank God he didn't. Imagine wife complain + husband complain = ???? ... Hahaha.
5) Sometimes he attend to my not-urgent/unnecessary needs! Girls always love shopping and he never fails to say "No, don't buy" or "You got so many clothes, some never wear also" or "Wardrobe cannot fit liau" but he will just say Buy Larh.. The more he say buy lar, the more I feel guilty. In the end, I didn't buy.. Guys, learn this technique. Haha... But sometimes, I do. hehe. I've not been shopping for 3mths I think... miss the moment. But I don't need so many clothes.
6) He drives me to office! Especially when I'm working night, he will sacrifice his time and drive all the way to my office and pick me up. How wonderful it is.... =) I only know a few husband/bf that will do that. Not all..... Right?
7) He's happy-go-lucky man! I seldom see him showing his papaya long sour face or raising up his voice and all these only happens once in a while. Once in a blue moon he does that.. and it is GOOD! We are human anyways, but some humans throw tantrums everyday... but him, i think once a year. Hahaha.....
8) He works hard for the family! He's always good at work and never see him complain Monday blue or whatsoever.... and this gives me the ease of mind. If only next time I don't have to work. Muahahaha.
9) He loves travel + food just like me!!! =D
10) He serves God! Everything will be in tip top condition because the family serve a good God! Deuteronomony 13:4 "It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him."

Celebrated at Sushi Zanmai, we've been missing this since we moved over to WM.

Unagi Nasu Gyoza ~ fried egg plant dumpling topped with roasted eel

Macha Monaka ~ green tea wafer ice cream with red bean.

Hope you enjoy your birthday!!! Muacks.....

3 comments:

  1. awww..memang manis.....hehe...:)
    and i must agree..his temper..is VERY GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... must learn from him rite. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear ;) didn't know I am that good...haha

    ReplyDelete