Sunday, May 30, 2010

I miss my F.A.M.I.L.Y !!

The last trip back to Sitiawan was during Chinese New Year and it was so long long time ago. I would wish if I could go back as often as I can because now only left my parents at home. Go home and bring laughter! Hehe.... This trip, my grandma tagged along too and she made us wonderful food! I like!!!

I asked my mom for bak zhang when I reached home and the next day, ingredients were all ready in the kitchen. Wow!! It's good to be home rite.. haha.

Fried pulut rice, ready to pack in the leave...

The leaves... I don't know what leaves are this. I just called it bak zhang leaves. Haha.

And my grandma, busy wrapping the pulut rice + fried meat and wrapped it nicely into triangle shape. Unfortunately, I can only sit and accompany her, watch her how to do it because I don't know how to wrap. I will try it when I'm free cause I brought home the leaves. Let's hope it turn out successful... hehe.

Nicely wrapped.... super hungry when I see this! And I brought home 15!! Nice! Thanks to you grandma, I know you're tired!

Total, 2kg of pulut rice can wrap up to 50 bak zhangs...

Ready to steam and then ngam ngam ngam............. yummy yummy!

And my grandma remembered that I love her curry paste and she brought this all the way from Butterworth for me! So nice of her and truly, I was really touched! I love my grandma...

And my loving brother, bought this secret recipe cake for my birthday..... Blueberry cheese cake!

And Dark Chocolate cheese cake!! Delicious!! Happy Birthday to me!

My grandma and my mom... .the photocopy!

And my grandma, my mom and me........ the three photocopy faces!! Hahaha..... we really look alike rite. From here, I know how I will look like when I reach that age? LOL......
And lastly, thanks to my mom cause she always prepare lots of fishes + chicken for me to bring home to cook. A big tong until Brilly thought we went for fishing! Hahaha....
It's really nice to be home.... so, go back as often as you can! Be an obedient children and God will bless your family because He says, Obey your father and mother! =)

1 comments:

  1. wah...ur granny's bak zhang looks really nice leh....
    hahhaa..i must agree..it's good to be home..:)

    ReplyDelete