Monday, May 24, 2010

House Renovation In Progress!

Last weekend we dropped by at our new home at new home and wow, all I can say is I hate renovation work! The dust alone is enough to make my life super miserable. I wonder how am I going to clean the whole house that is full of dust! See below and you just can't agree more with me. White dust, black stain.. and it's everywhere!

The materials used for the renovation work. Hopefully there's no scratches on the tiles. Otherwise, payback time! I really mean it ok!

Adding additional power point which cost RM95 per powerpoint, inclusive of hacking. Wow... anyway, this is really dirty job and it's not easy! Thank God I'm not contractors and thank God, I'm working in Office!

Look at the blackie fingerprint stain on the wall.... sad! Didn't know renovation will actually end up like this....

Master bedroom floor... just like sand. Again, if there's any scratches on the wooden floor, it's payback time too.

The dust is thick enough to make a foot print! Which contractor's footprint is this huh? Long foot!

Anyway, I just hope that this renovation will end as soon as possible. Hopefully by this week and we can carry on with the tedious painting job, then cleaning the whole house and finally.... setting everything right and move in!

6 comments:

  1. that's one HUGE footprint!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your house now after the great renovation you did? Also, whose footprint is that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having your house renovated is always a very exciting thought, but is an infuriating process. The work and the noise will be non–stop and home owners must have quite the patience to deal with all of these. I feel you honey. How is your house now? May I see the finishing touches on it? I hope you and your family are having the best of times.

    Alejandra Hutchcraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good news is that you didn’t have to hear all the banging noises that this renovation process creates. It will be more irritating once you do. Anyway, how is your house now? I hope I could see what it looks like at the moment. I really am excited to see your home.

    Mariam Freame

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture in the floor. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After some time, this renovation will result into newly finished house. Its like buying a new house.

    ReplyDelete