Sunday, March 22, 2009

Planet Shakers City Church @ Melbourne, Australia

I just can't believe that I can actually stepped into Planet Shakers City Church in Melbourne. Not the concert itself which held every year in Sunway Pyramid, but I was there at the church! Their own local church!!! Planetshakers City Church is a church for this generation. It is filled with vibrant, enthusiastic, passionate people with the focus to champion the cause of Christ. Founded in 2004 by Pastor Russell and Sam Evans, this church has indeed impacted the heart of Melbourne. More to come and more to be blessed as they hang on to their vision on Isaiah 61:1-3: "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor!" How I wish to be part of this ministry....win people for Christ, impact the world and shake the planet! =)


Before the worship began...


Worship time! The spirit-filled band on the stage creating an amazing worship atmosphere...


More and more of you Lord...


Audio system....


PA system...




Me, Justin and Sunny waiting for the tram after church service ended bout 1pm. Time for lunch!!

2 comments:

  1. U r stil in Melbourne? Btw, why suddenly go there 1....

    Their church looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back already lo .. haha. Our trip was from 13-18, so we went to church on 15 Mar... when I saw Ps Sam, I was like.... woh, the leader I admire the most and she was there!!! When she started to speak, her words can really melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete