Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oasis Food Court & Gelato Fruity @ MidValley, Bangsar

I'm back to Oasis Food Court, Mid Valley.... again. And this time I did not eat my favourite grill fish, but I had Pan Mee. Thanks to my LOA tummy that caused me to have diarrhea and vommit aaannnndd worst case... caused everyone to think I'm pregnant @.@ Therefore, no chilli for 1 week for this Lack Of Attention tummy to recover.. I ordered pan mee and expected it to be as good like what Justin ordered last time, unfortunately, I was totally wrong!!! I still think my Cintan maggi mee taste better than that. So... rating for pan mee is 4/10 this time. Inconsistent, therefore decide whether to order or not to order next time!


Can you see the 50% sign just next to the OEA ITALIAN CUISINE? They wrote: 50% last day!! When I went to OASIS the past few weeks, I already saw this notice and it was last day.. yesterday I went, still last day!! Duh..... So, when is the last day?

Since 50%, Justin decided to give this stall a try. Maybe pity them because no business kua. Haha... This was Salmon Spaghetti, RM10.45 (original price RM20.90). Well, after this plate of spaghetti, my hubby had to hunt for the next food. Guess, what is the rating then? Taste is ok-okla... but the main issue is QUANTITY! Will you pay RM20.90 for a plate of food that after you eat, you don't actually feel like you're eating something? If without 50%, I don't think ppl will ever order your food. Come on la... RM20.90 I can get better salmon spaghetti at either Chillis or Santini or Manhattan with both quantity and quality!


Italy's gelato was still in mind, and hubby was still hungry.... so, let's have a try at this Gelato Fruity... Well, this stall was much more better than the Italian Gelato located along the way to The Gardens or opposite Cold Storage. Price is cheaper too... RM10.50 for 2 scoops with cone.


We ordered DURIAN (my favorite) and chocomint... yummy yummy. Better pay this than paying RM10.40 for the spaghetti... sigh.

3 comments:

  1. patheticnya the spaghetti............!

    ehh....how come ahh?? MidValley very near is it?can go there for food..

    btw...........do u know what's Matcha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yealo .... super pathetic la ...actually we went there for the FOREX. haha...
    btw, wat's Matcha? is a food or thing or human or wat?? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yew fong, Midvalley is quite near our office lah..just 10 minutes away :D so sometimes we'll just drop by for dinner if semangat.

    ReplyDelete