Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Melbourne Getaway 13-18 March 2009


I really didn't expect that my next overseas trip will be 1 month after my Italy & Austria honeymoon last February. I was so blessed with travels..... haha. Love travelling so much but the main factor is still whether I have enough money or not. Or my pocket will be totally drained off after the travelling. Anyway, thank God that I always have enough!!

Yeah, I finally found the time to blog bout my Melbourne trip two weeks ago. Really a last minute decision and this was actually not in mind. Last minute trip was kinda thrilling especially when you don't have to countdown for it and plan everything in a few days! I really hate counting down for trips because that will really test my patience! Check out my Melbourne travel blog at :
Melbourne Getaway

1 comments: