Monday, June 9, 2014

Little Tikes Slide - A happy Purchase

I've been eye-ing this slide for quite some time and I couldn't resist the urge of buying when I saw this at Preloved. We don't really have much time to bring the kids to the playground, and it has been raining almost every evening. So, it's a little impossible to let the kids run freely in the playground. Not to forget, the big irritating mozzies that loves the sweet blood of your sweet child. Forget all those hassles, I decided to get a mini slide for them to play at home. And when I saw someone selling this... I just couldn't be happier. Buy Buy Buy! Of course, I do get the permission from Mr Hubby. The moment he said "OK, buy". I was like.. is that him? Haha. I didn't expect him to agree that soon because this item will occupy space at home. And we already have a lot of things in the living room, so I was just trying my luck if he agrees to purchase this. Voila!! I contacted the seller, we discussed the price, the location and ta dahh... the Little Tikes junior slide is now at our home sweet home. =D
 

And Jie Jie is one happy girl! Mama, One more time.. Mama, One more time. Haha.
Very soon, Di Di will join in the fun and both of them will have a fun time at home, in their mini playground.
Hehe...

Some reviews on this slide:
1) I wish this slide is a little higher and longer.. a little too short and few seconds, jie jie is down on the ground. If it's a little higher then it's perfect.
2) This slide is stable! Not to worry the steps will fall apart or the slide will suddenly get dismantled due to the weight.. no. Don't worry.
3) The purple and pink is so sweet.... *ok, this is out of topic* Haha
4) Very easy to dismantle and fix, but too bad, this slide is not easily fold for storage. They do have any range of Little tikes junior slide that is easy to fold and unfold for storage. You can check it out at Amazon.

Overall, I'm happy with this purchase. There's another brand from China, oh well... I don't really trust China products these days. We purchased one training potty with stairs for Jie Jie but the potty drops easily when jie jie climbs up the stairs. Not safe. Not secure. So, I still prefer children products that has proper quality assurance. For a peace of mind. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment