Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Favorite Baby Apparels

I'm on top of the moon every time when it comes to shopping for baby apparels. I love shopping. I'm a real shopaholic. And I love to shop for my babies! So, here's a list of my favorite baby apparels.

1) Next
Website : http://www.next.co.uk/


Number ONE in list goes to Baby NEXT! Unfortunately, there's no NEXT in Malaysia. I shopped like crazy when I was in Sweden and Shanghai. Just wondering when and who will attempt to open an outlet in Malaysia. Otherwise, I plan to purchase online at nextdirect.com, they do provide free shipping to Malaysia. I will try one day when my kids outgrow the batch of NEXT clothes I bought. The clothes aren't really cheap, but the quality is good and the design is awesome. It's either too handsome or too pretty. See it to believe it... I love NEXT!

2) Carters/OshKosh
Website : http://www.carters.com/


Secondly, I like Carters/Osh Kosh. Especially the onesies. Those carters Onesies material is so thin that it fits perfectly in our hot and humid weather. I love their dresses too. They have few ranges of dress, from party to home wear. And I like the designs of their tshirts, especially for girls! Awwww.. I wish they do have such cute designs for adults. =/

3) The Children's Place
Website : http://www.childrensplace.com
 

What I like about Children Place is their tights for girls! I hardly buy Children's Place tshirts, but I always buy their tights for my daughter. Good quality and it has few ranges of sizes that fits my daughter well.

4) Crazy8
Website : http://www.crazy8.com/index.jsp


Crazy8!! I definitely went crazy over the sales in this shop. I bought a winter jacket for Ashlynn for only $12.99. How crazy was that. And with that crazy sales, I went and sapu about 3 more jackets for Ashlynn and Daniel. Super kiasu that I just couldn't resist the sales.. Lol. During sales, their tshirts can even go as low as $2.99! I have been telling my friend in US that I really went crazy at Crazy8 and she couldn't agree more. This is her favorite shopping outlet too!

5) Gymboree
Website : http://www.gymboree.com


Gymboree is the last choice for baby apparels because of the price. But during year end sales, I still manage to grab some Gymboree baby wear for both of them. The quality of the clothes are superb, and that explains why they are expensive. You can only buy Gymboree clothes during sales. Other than that, no way. I managed to grab some sweater for $15, $7 for one dress, $8 for long sleeve romper and $4.99 for long sleeve tshirt during sales.

The best time to go crazy for baby clothes are during year end sales in December! That's when I really go crazy shopping for the next size for the kids. I wouldn't want to pay a full price for baby clothes, but I will spot for sales and grab as many different sizes I could to save more! =DD Spend wise I could say.. haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment