Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kindergarten Headache

We have plans to send our little champ to kindergarten next year. I started to look around, mainly in Google for reviews and feedback on the kindergarten that I'm interested in. For goodness sake, the more I read, the more I know, the more paranoid I became. I just couldn't believe some kindergarten is that of-a-kind. Oh well, don't judge a book by its cover. Don't judge a kindergarten by the environment, it can be pretty deceiving by the outlook, but when it comes to school time, we just wouldn't know what happens.

I wish to delay one more year so that the time spent with little champ is longer. And I don't have to worry so many things. I just couldn't imagine what will happen next year.

What if little champ is not happy going to school
What if little champ kena bully at school
What if the teacher punishes her because she pee pee in her pants
What if little champ do all sorts of drama when waking her up to school
What if little champ feels stress in school


I just couldn't free off my mind with all these What If(s).

Oh God, please keep our little champ safe. Please help us to find a good passionate dedicated kindergarten for our little champ. Please give little champ the excitement to go to school. Please guide little champ to mix around with good kids. Please guide little champ in her studies that everything is so easy for her. God, we uphold little champ into your hands that your grace, blessings and mercy will follow her all the days of her life. Amen.

All I need is relax and breathe in breathe out. Surrender all to God's hands knowing that He will protect His daughter. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment