Monday, July 14, 2008

The pre-sneak preview of the main preview

The title for today is "The pre-sneak preview of the main preview". (Acting like Sesame Street show). Today we learn two new words "sneak preview", spell it children, S-n-e-a-k p-r-e-v-i-e-w! Smart children....

I look happy rite? Thanks to the beautiful Carysse plus handsome Justin that turned all the pictures to awesome spectacular pictures! For we are wonderfully and beautifully made by the hands of God. Claim it everyone!! Cheerss....

So, 11 July 2008 was a remarkable day that we had our photoshooting for our coming wedding end of this year. Great!! Thank God for a good weather, thanks to Chih Lih that she prayed for a good weather, thanks to Canny for her great effort and time to accompany us, wow, so many ppl to thank to... and lastly, thanks to our parents!!


Vogue Collection ~ We chose Vogue because of the skillful photographer known as Wing. Well, Let's see the photographer in action below and you will admit that he's really skillful. Btw, do not judge the book by its cover, let's see the end result then.. :)


We reached the studio too early (excited maybe =D) and only the photographer was around.. so, take pics larh. Hehe...


Me and Canny, a very helpful friend I can say.. :)


Lolz, I hunted these two things for the whole day at shopping mall and finally the makeup artist said that these eyelashes are not suitable for photoshooting. Wasted.. I liked the blinking diamonds so much and she said I can't use it *sigh.. and, I can only use this on my actual day.


The makeup set... I wish they are all mine! Greedy greedy.. hahahaha. Makeup sets are not enough, I wish I have skills like them... wahaha.


Fresh Flowers for the day....


Gosh, why there's one pimple popping out from my head yesterday!! Lolzz..... And the night before, we were so busy trying all sorts of kung fu to kill the bacteria of the pimple so that the next day, it will recover asap. Finally, thanks to the human brain that invented FACE POWDER!! Fuh... at least, the powder managed to cover his naked face!


Well, everyone looks beautiful after make up rite... hehe :)


Wow, this looks really great.. thanks to Canny's Sony Ericsson camera that captured such a wonderful moment.




Can you believe that I took my Snoopy for photoshooting too?? Hahaha.. it's just for fun :)


And never forget.. foood.... MCD for lunch!!


Two hands.. one heart!


Pity her.. I guess she was just too boring. Sorry Canny, but I love all the pictures.. hehe :)


I wish I have marvellous skills on AdobeCS so that I can touch up the camera.. haha.. then it will look really fabulous. :P


I love his new hair style.. not bad huh?? Handsome-nya :D


And this is Wing as I mentioned above... Canny caught him in action.


Putrajaya ~ He looks as if he's really professional. Well, we actually found him through Malaysia Brides forum and everyone is commenting that he's good, he's good. So, always take time to survey which bridal house has professional photographers and not pretty gowns. If your photographer is not skillful, but you have nice gowns, what is the point out of it? You're here for studio photos, and not fashion shows. Rite? So, advice to everyone.. professional photographers are crucial for your pre-wedding shots. I can say that even if you don't look good that day, if your photographer is really good, he will be able to capture the best moment from all sorts of angle!

I guess Canny was too bored that she captured a flying aeroplane.. hahaha.

Putrajaya's bridge ... the day was extremely hot and I kept on shed tears because I had to force myself looking up to the bright sky. Gosh, hopefully the mascara won't spoil the color of my eyes..


The bridge ~ Hehehehe...

I was hiding my hands in the veil because the weather was too hot.. unfortunately, it didn't cover much as the veil is transparent. Hahaha..


Finally, I guess it's more than enough for my pre-sneak preview of the main preview. If I were to post more, then end of the year it wont have much suspense. Hehe...
So, what's up next? Yea, choosing wedding gown on 22 July 2008 and choosing pre-wedding photos on 26 July 2008. So, 5 months left, and after September, I will be really busy for the preparations... :)
Cheers~

6 comments:

  1. hei SZ,
    there some photo u look really beautiful..but there is 1 u look stern...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CL, which one I look stern lar? Haha.. pretty leh.. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal, you are really lovely~!! I like the pic of you with the Snoopy. And yeah, you look great in purple too. Nice nice~

    Oh boy, it's a bit unbelievable still for me that you are getting married! hahaha Looking forward for your BIG day. And yeah, can catch up anytime Gimme a buzz *wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeaaaaa~~~~~~ memorable day for me as well~~~ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jing Hui,Snoopy is my favorite bear bear, so I wont miss it. Haha.. I also can't believe that I will get married end of this year. Lolz.. champion in my family. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Canny, a thousand thanks to you... and you got free blusher on that day. Haha... Cheers~

    ReplyDelete