Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back to Dragon-i @ 1 Utama

It has been real long since I last updated my blog. Reason merely because I was too busy with work. Basically busy from the time I reported to work at 8.30am till I left office at 5.30pm. Guess what, I don't even have time to go to my favorite spot, the LADIES! Hmmm, it's all because I do not want to stay back for clearing up my work. If can, I will try my best to clear everything before 5.30pm. That's why... I always miss my favorite spot, the LADIES. Wahahaha....
Well, let's not talk bout work... continue with my drooling food!!!


I just love the hot and sour la mian... aarrgh, when I look at this pic, I just simply can't control the sourly kind of saliva generated in my mouth. :P This is reall superb. Don't order the wrong wan, otherwise, it will come with peanuts. Haha...


And you know whose favorite food is this rite?? He just loves beef and beef and beef.. :)




We were so hungry on that night and guess what, we ordered another plain la mian with fried chicken. Ganas, how to keep fit la wei!! After this, both of us walked like penguin, unable to control our big big tummy.. haha.


And don't miss out the chef recommendation's of Shanghai Dumpling/Siu Long Pao.....
Make sure you know how to use your chopsticks to *kiap* the dumpling, otherwise, once bocor, then you won't get to taste the delicious meaty juice wrapped in the dumpling skin..

Lastly, let me express out.... YUMMY YUMMY YUMMMY!!!!
Cheerss...

2 comments:

  1. yeaa..dragon-i is yummilicious~~ ahaha...

    when u wanna come bukit jalil.. we go theme park.. there is a Europe Fun Fair in Bukit Jalil ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. agree agree.
    I love the la mian ler..but I still think Centrepoint's la mian is much more better than 1Utama...:P

    ReplyDelete