Wednesday, July 30, 2008

National Treasure~

Last weekend we had a spring cleaning session and trying to clear up all the unwanted things, preparing lesser things for end of the year. And guess wat, I found a 4 years old treasure in Darling's love box. Thinking back bout our relationship, time really passes so fast and who can believe, we're getting married in December. Yaa hooo...

What was the 4 years old treasure then? Who can actually believe that the treasure was no other than PANADOLssss... lolz, he actually kept my medicine in his love box for 4 years!! Look at the date...16 August 2004.. Gosh!!! The panadols actually changed color and those who eat it I doubt will die in seconds!!


In fact, he stole my medicine four years back!!! Don't want me to get well kah??? Wahaha... I'm about to throw this medicine into the dustbin and I heard him shouting! "WEYYYYYY.... Don't throw!" I stunt for a while, wonder what was wrong with him. Perhaps through this medicine, it will always remind him for being faithful, loving, caring, supporting, encouraging forever and ever...haha.

Anyway, let's countdown!!
4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 5 days until my darling gets promoted to my Hubby..
Woo hooooo..... excited excited!

Guess I'm more excited for the holidays and honeymoon... hahaha.
*I believe Justin will kill me if he reads this* ssshhhh...:)

So, what's up next?
Free trial make up for actual day on 16 August 2008, Choosing photoshooting layout on 26 August 2008 and ..... more things to come and more pocket drainage!!! My purse and his wallet are so slippery nowadays... money will just slip off anytime, anywhere! Haha.. But, most of all, our big day will always be the most memorable one!!!!! Thank God!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I feel happy for u two :-) Lovely couple. Made me so jealous ho..hhaha! Cant believe I've also known u for 4 yrs right! LOL! From single status to In A Relationship then to Married status soon in December! hehe..I wish u and Justin and great marriage! The most memorable day for u two! Let me know where u all going for the honeymoon k! I wil definately ask for SOUVENIRS!@!!!! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry..typo error-- should be a great marriage.. not "and great marriage" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Canny,the first day I knew you, I was like, wow, this girl was really cool.You were so cool that you didn't smile, maybe you pai seh kua. Haha.. Honeymoon yet to decide, cause $$$$$. I will let you know after the Matta fair in Dec. If money allows, then I wanna go Japan.. hehehe... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Canny,the first day I knew you, I was like, wow, this girl was really cool.You were so cool that you didn't smile, maybe you pai seh kua. Haha.. Honeymoon yet to decide, cause $$$$$. I will let you know after the Matta fair in Dec. If money allows, then I wanna go Japan.. hehehe... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey SZ, really happy for u n justin...hehe..yet 2 wait for your memorable time to come...cant wait to see my pretty friend in wedding grown...haha..soon i can oso upgrade my title to u....heheh...even heard me shouting aunty SZ...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol CL... i wont be aunty tat fast. Haha.. who knows you become aunty faster than me rite.. haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha... SZ i guess this wont be happened... few more month dy u get promoted... i gonna hope b the 1 who call u aunty SZ...wahhaa.....wish u happy always lo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Justin gonna get promoted soon!!! Heeheee...make sure he doesn't get demoted... hahahahhahahahaha....

    I am so glad for u, Carysse!!! 4 more months only!!!... Then u will enjoy like Pastor Vic n Anusha....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace: Hahahaha.. yeah, 4 more months!!I wonder how the actual day will be...thank God I still have you and ur kaki as the coordinators. Hehe.. We berganding bahu to work out for the best yea.. especially bride grabbing time! Wahahaha... cruel us.. :P

    CL : let's see who shall be the aunty first.. haha. If it's you, then you shall owe me a big deal!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SZ..making me laugh when reading it..if gonna be me, i will definately treat u a big wan.. unfortuntely...u gonna be the 1 oo..plan for our next outing ah...hehee

    ReplyDelete