Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Daniel - 11 Months

I know and I know and I know that I'm pretty late with this 11 months old post. So sorry baby boy.
You're really my heart throb. You melt my heart in every single ways. And I love you more than words can say. Call me blessed. Beyond blessed. More than blessed to be gifted two precious gifts, a daughter and a son. A blessed mommy indeed.

Baby Stats:

 --------------------------

  Sleep
You're back to your pattern, that you fall asleep on your own again. You still wake up to nurse, at least twice a night. Oh well, I'm not sure how long this will last until you wean yourself, but I just love to do it for you, despite the less of sleep. Looking at it positively, at least I don't have to wake up to hit the breastpump. =)

Feed
Improves in feeding, especially on Apple Puree. The other day, I added some laughing cow cheese inside and you ate like a champ. Success!! And more food adventure to come baby boy... stay tuned! =DD
Solid Food Adventure:
20 Nov - First intro on Oatmeal Cereal (Yumm)
25 Nov - Oatmeal and Banana Cereal (Yumm)
1 Dec - Apple puree (Yuckk)
19 Dec - Butternut squash puree (Yuckk)
27 Dec - Potato, pumpkin and beef casserole (Super Yumm - bought from Woolworths Australia) 
8 Feb - Avocado + Oatmeal Cereal (Yumm) 
2 May - Apple Puree + Laughing Cow Spread Cheese (Yumm)
9 May - Sweet Potato + Purple Carrot Puree (Yumm)


Weight
 At birth : 3.02 kg
7 weeks : 4.7kg
3 months : (still not checked)
4 months : 6.2kg
5 months : (not checked)
6 months : 6.5kg
6.5 months (30 Nov 2013) : 6.7kg
7 months : (not checked)
8 months : (not checked) 
  9 months : (not checked) 
10 months : (not checked) 
11 months : (not checked)  


Funniest Moment
We're playing hide and seek!! Your mama just loves to make you giggle. The louder the better, more fun. Haha. Chasing after you is so fun, and when you run away, you giggle so loud. We've got it recorded and see it when you're older. Cute little baby boy =)
Milestone
- still learning how to stand without support. Go baby go!
- when you hear the song "If you're happy and you know it".. you will get ready your hands to clap!
Favorite Toy
Jie Jie's books. That he can chew and chew when nobody is looking. =/

Mama's baby boy is growing up so fast!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment