Friday, May 30, 2014

Blessed Birthday Baby Boy

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Daniel
Happy Birthday to you!

May the good Lord bless you
May the good Lord bless you
May the good Lord bless Daniel
May the good Lord bless you!

Last weekend's birthday party was a success and we were happy that our guests enjoyed themselves. We had a great time together, a great fellowship catching up with one another and a great time of candid shots, photograph after photograph. Nice!

Here are some shots on the day.... 

 A beary birthday banner... Initially, I wanted to do a Onesies birthday banner but it didn't turn out as it should, I find it so troublesome to cut and paste on blue color paper and then cut again. So, I googled and I saw this banner! So cute! And it fits perfectly in our birthday theme. A beary birthday party!
*Thank you my colleague for cutting all these for me, without her, I wouldn't be able to complete everything on time, or I have to burn midnight oil. Kam siahh!*

This birthday cake is super awesome! So so beary cute. And so so pretty! I feel like hugging the little bear there. Such a lovely cake! Oh well, this cake received lots of praises from our guests too. Bet this is really a good one. 
Here's where I order this cake - Cakelicious by Little Deer

 Macaroons!!! Freshly baked, delivered to us in the morning and the taste is awesome. No coloring, no preservatives.. all natural. I don't have the link where this is ordered because my friend gave this as Daniel's birthday gift. A nice gift to everyone.. the guests. Thank you!!

 Another surprise cupcake by Coleen. So so lovely and pretty! When I ordered from her, I just said chocolate cupcakes with blue icing and I didn't actually know how the cupcakes are gonna look like. The moment she brought this over to the party and setup for me with her cupcake stand, I was like.. wow, this cupcake is so pretty to be eaten. I wish to keep this forever!! 
Here's her link : Sweettreets by Coleen

 Birthday packs for the birthday boy buddies!! I did this on Saturday morning itself. Haha. What a last minute mom. But hey, I finished everything on time! Hehehe...

To wrap up everything, here's a perfect picture of four of us!
*Thanks Catherine Ong Pictures for such gorgeous shot*

I heart and treasure this picture a lot. Indeed, the two cuties are our perfect gifts from Heaven.

I pray that they will always grow up healthy and strong. They have strong immune system. They won't fall sick easily. They have bright healthy mind. They will do well in their lives. They know what is right and what is wrong. They will be obedient children. They will love God and put God first. They will serve Him. They will use their talents and gifts to bless the people. They will grow up to be wise and full of wisdom. They will walk in His ways and in the light of His path. They will grow from glory to glory, faith to faith and grace to grace. They will do well in their studies and glorify God with their excellent results. They will know how to protect themselves. They will be safe all the time, protected from harm and danger. They will have a big heart, a heart that filled with love!
 Amen.

 Happy First Birthday Daniel! How time flies, you are no longer a baby, you are now called a Toddler. But, you are always our baby forever.. no matter how old you are, as long as we live, you are our baby forever! We love you to the moon and back! 

Have a blessed year ahead.. and God bless you richly!!! Stay strong, stay healthy, stay wise and keep growing =)


4 comments:

  1. may I know where's the venue of the party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi .. it's at Tapper's Cafe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot ! hehe .. I am also looking for the bear printables flag, can share the website too please.
    many many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hi!!
    Here you go!!

    http://scrapaholicbernie.blogspot.sg/2011/11/teddy-bear-baptismal-invites-for-sp-mom.html

    Have fun =D

    ReplyDelete